Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wow! Me and Jose just got back to our hotel room from the SkillsUSA
closing ceremony. We won 5th in the State for Web Design. We were
proud. Even though we did not win first, we did our best and we placed.
We only had 2.5 hours to design our site( not enough time if you ask
me). Now we are chilling and surfing the net. We are happy that the
stress of competing is over and done with. I can't wait to get back
home and chill in my own room. This has been an awesome conference and
I am so glad that we went. Our school had two students who earned 1st
place. They get to go to nationals in Kansas city! I wish I were going.
I hope to go next year as a post-secondary member of SkillsUSA.


We have been busy, skills is one of the things that we have been up to, another is graduation.

No comments: